Nutrl & Mikes Hard Lemonade Float Plane Fly-In Fishing Trip CONTEST (the “Contest”)
Official Rules (the “Rules”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be legal drinking age. Open to residents of British Columbia.
1. SPONSOR: The sponsor and administrator of this contest is G&W Distilling Inc. (the “Contest Sponsor” and the “Administrator”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: The contest is open to any legal resident of British Columbia who is of legal drinking age in their province or territory of residence at the time of entry, who is not an employee, contractor, agent or representative of the Contest Sponsor or the Contest Administrator, or their affiliates, agencies, distribution companies, and who is not an employee of the applicable provincial liquor agencies, license control/boards and their licensees, retailers, or distributors (the “Provincial Liquor Authorities”), prize suppliers, the contest judge, or a member of the immediate family (parent, spouse, sibling, child) of, or domiciled with any of the foregoing persons. The Provincial Liquor Authorities are not connected with this contest in any manner whatsoever and are not liable in any way whatsoever in regard to any matter which relates to this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the Provincial Liquor Authorities.
To be eligible, participants must have online access with a valid email address as of the date of their entry.
If you participate via a mobile device, you may incur standard data charges from your wireless service provider. Check with your wireless service provider for details these and other applicable charges. Entrants are solely responsible for any such data charges. If you do not have internet access via a personal computer, your local library or Internet café may be able to provide access to the Internet and a number of Internet service providers and other companies offer free email accounts.
3. CONTEST PERIOD AND HOW TO ENTER: The Contest will begin at approximately on April 1st, 2021 and will end at 11:59 pm (PST) on May 1, 2021 (the “Contest Period”). To enter the Contest, scan the QR code on promotional materials to receive a link to the Contest Website or directly visit www.nutrlvodka.com/contests.com (the “Contest Website”), where you will be required to fully complete a Contest entry form. All valid entries will receive one (1) ballot into the prize draw. Limit one (1) entry per person per day. Only one (1) email address may be used by any person to participate in the Contest. No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest.
IMPORTANT: By entering the Contest through the above method of entry, you agree to participate in accordance with, and be bound by, these Rules, and you confirm that you are of legal drinking age and a resident in the province of British Columbia.
4. PRIZES AND HOW TO WIN: There are three (3) prize packages to be won in this Contest, outlined below
Prize Name and Description
Total Number Available
Approximate Retail Value (per trip)
One (1) Trip for four (4) (the “Prize”). The details of the Prize are provided below:
Prize consists of a trip for one (1) winner and three (3) companions to Whistler in British Columbia including two (2) overnights hotel accommodation and a day floatplane fishing package on Spruce Lake, in British Columbia.
- Vancouver: Private transfer from airport to Whistler hotel
- Whistler: Fly Fishing and Float Plane Full Day Tour, includes lunch and snacks with non-alcoholic beverages, gratuities for guides, and all fly fishing equipment
- Whistler: Private transfer from Whistler to Vancouver airport
- Transportation / Flight to and from Vancouver
- Meals, except where noted above
- BC Fishing license ($20, must be purchased by each guest online prior to trip)
Dates of stay must be taken between May 15 – October 15, 2021. Availability subject to seasonality and availability at time of booking. Once booked, no changes will be permissible. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to provide a substitute prize (or a portion thereof) of equal or greater value as determined by the Contest Sponsor in its sole discretion for any reason. Alcohol is not included in the Prize. Prize must be booked in accordance with these Rules or prize will be forfeited. Winner and guests are responsible for all costs and expenses not listed above, including but not limited to valid travel documentation, insurance, Additional food and beverage, communications, all other transportation, hotel incidentals and all personal expenses. Winner and guests must comply with all hotel and vendor rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the prize. Winner’s guests must be 19 years of age or older. Winner and winner’s guests must sign an official Declaration of Compliance and Prize Release form which will be provided by the Contest Sponsor prior to receiving the prize. The Contest Sponsor is not liable if travel is impeded or refused by reason or decisions of any governmental authorities (foreign or domestic). COVID-19 advisory: Regional travel restrictions may apply. Please consult local, provincial and federal guidelines for travel restrictions related to COVID-19 prior to booking or participating in travel experiences. The approximate retail value of the Prize is $8,150 CAD + applicable taxes.
$8,150 CAD + applicable taxes
On or about May 3, 2021, at approximately 3:00pm PST, a random draw for all Prizes will be conducted at Vancouver, British Columbia, from among all eligible entries recorded (as input during the time of entry) during the Contest Period to select the indicated amount of potential Prize winners. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Limit one (1) Prize per person.
5. HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE:
IN ORDER TO CLAIM A PRIZE, YOU MUST DO THE FOLLOWING TO BE DECLARED A WINNER:
(i) Respond to the notification from the Contest Sponsor’s designated agent within three (3) business days and provide the information requested and setup a phone call;
(ii) Correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical, electronic or otherwise, the required time-limited, skill-testing question to be administered by the Contest Sponsors’ designated agent at a mutually agreeable time;
(iii) Sign the official declaration of compliance and prize release form, which includes releasing the Contest Parties from any and all liability in connection with this Contest, his/her participation therein and/or the awarding and use/misuse of any Prize or any portion thereof and return to the Contest Sponsors’ designated agent by fax or email within three (3) business days of receipt of the official declaration of compliance and prize release form; and
(iv) the potential winner may be required to furnish proof of identification that may include a driver’s license or other form of picture identification as part of the verification process.
(v) Otherwise comply with these Rules.
If a potential Prize winner does not respond to the Notification within the timeframe set out above and addressing each of the above points, is found to be ineligible for any reason, or declines to accept the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited, and the Administrator may, at its sole discretion, select an alternate potential winner subject to the same terms set out above. If a Prize winner cannot be verified, the Prize will not be awarded.
Any Prize must be accepted as awarded, cannot be substituted, transferred, exchanged or surrendered for cash, except at the sole and absolute discretion of the Contest Sponsor, which reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion and for any reason, to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value. Awarding of a Prize is subject to verification and compliance with the Rules. Entrants who have not complied with the Rules will be disqualified. The Contest Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any Prize. If applicable, Prize delivery may take up to 6-8 weeks after verification. The Contest Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for shipping delays caused by factors beyond their control. The Contest Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for any Prize once it has been shipped. Prize must be shipped to a Canadian address. Contest Sponsors will not deliver to a P.O. Box.
6. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By participating in this Contest, entrant accepts and agrees to these Rules and all decisions of the Contest judges (who may be employees, agents or independent contractors of the Contest Sponsor or Administrator), which shall be final and legally binding on entrant in all matters relating to this Contest. All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor and will not be returned. In order to be confirmed a winner and receive any Prize, the selected entrant will be required to sign and accept the Contest Sponsor’s Declaration of Compliance and Release form in the timeframe stipulated by the Contest Sponsor which confirms compliance with these Rules and releases the Contest Sponsor, the Administrator and Provincial Liquor Authorities from all liability with respect to the entrant’s participation in this Contest and the awarding, use/misuse of any Prize. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, image, likeness, persona, and city/province of residence for publicity purposes, and grants to the Contest Sponsor any and all rights to said use without further notice or compensation. The Contest Sponsor and Contest Administrator and its respective affiliates are not responsible for printing, technical errors, distribution, or production errors. The Contest Sponsor and Contest Administrator do not warrant that access to or use of the Contest will be uninterrupted or error-free.
Entrants and/or winners assume liability for injuries caused, or claimed to be caused by participating in the Contest, by the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize awarded, including but not limited to claims/damages for personal injury, or property damage. Moreover, as a condition of entering, entrants agree: (a) to release the Contest Sponsor and the Administrator, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to participating in the Contest or the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any Prize , (b) that under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim for all such damages; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding legal fees and court costs. This exclusion or limitation of liability will not apply to the extent that any applicable statue prohibits such exclusion or limitation of liability.
The Contest Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions including lost, misappropriated or corrupted entries, virus, worm or Trojan Horse damage or any other damage which may limit a participant’s ability to participate in the Contest
7. INDEMNIFICATION: By submitting an entry, entrant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor and Administrator from and against any and all claims, losses, costs, damages, liabilities and costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) that may arise out of any breach of any covenants, agreements, terms, obligations, representations or warranties set forth herein.
8. GENERAL: Contest entry obtained through unauthorized sources or which are not original or are illegible, altered, reproduced, stolen, forged, counterfeited, irregular, or that contain printing or other errors are void. All decisions of the Contest Sponsors shall be final. The Contest Sponsors are not responsible for errors in the offer or administration of this contest, including but not limited to, errors in the advertising, the contest rules, selection of the winners or the distribution of any prize. In the event that, due to an error, more than the advertised number of prizes are claimed, no more than the number of prizes specified in these rules shall be awarded. As such, there will be a random draw conducted amongst all eligible prize claimants after the contest closing date to award the specified prizes. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, municipal and local laws. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate this contest at any time without notice to participants.
9. RIGHT TO TERMINATE, MODIFY OR SUSPEND: The Contest Sponsor may at any time, at its sole discretion and without liability, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part, subject only to approvals required by law, if fraud, technical failures or communications or any other errors or other causes beyond the control of the Contest Sponsor corrupt the administration, integrity or security of the Contest or if any other factor interferes with the conduct of this Contest as contemplated by these Rules. Without restricting the generality of the foregoing, in the event of early termination of the Contest, a notice will be posted on the Contest Website to that effect. In addition, for the purposes of determining eligibility to win a Prize in the event of early termination of the Contest, all eligible entries received prior to the time of early termination will be considered as valid and for the purposes of these Rules, the Contest Period will be deemed to have ended at the moment of early termination. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right, at any time, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors, including without limitation, any typographical, printing, computer programming or operator errors. No waiver on the part of the Contest Sponsor to enforce of any term herein shall be deemed a continuing waiver or a waiver of any other term.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and the Contest Sponsors in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the Province of Ontario without regard to conflicts of law principles. All entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the Province of Ontario.
RESIDENTS OF QUEBEC (if applicable): Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
11. INVALIDITY: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.